Terms & Conditions
1. Use of the site
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the site. If you continue to use the site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
3. Intellectual rights and property
The content of the site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database, and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the site without written permission from us.
No license is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any our brands or our affiliated companies.
You may not use the site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability, or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations, or code of practice
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the site
- making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of Mauritius Multisports Infrastructure Limited
Mauritius Multisports Infrastructure Limited reserves the right to refuse to post material on the site or to remove material already posted on the site without notice. You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the site by you is defamatory, offensive, or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation, or code of practice.
- any claim by any third party that the use of the site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Site by you.
5. Availability of the Site
Although Mauritius Multisports Infrastructure Limited aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the products and services on the site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the products and services will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service, you should report it to the administration, and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
The site is owned and provided by Mauritius Multisports Infrastructure Limited without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet, including but not limited to loss of private information/ sensitive data and/ or miss-use of same by any internet hackers or like, for any purpose whatsoever.
The site provides content from other internet sites or resources. While we try to ensure that material included on the site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the site. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site, we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
Mauritius Multisports Infrastructure Limited disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the site with any of your equipment, software, or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Site
- unsuitability, unreliability, or inaccuracy of the Site
- inadequacy of the site to meet your requirements To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/ or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special, or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the site.
7. Advertising and sponsorship
Part of the site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies later or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our control.
9. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Mauritius.